- Randolph County Promise Sign Up: All 3rd Graders will get $25. put in their accounts from the Community Foundation of Randolph County and others can enroll for a $10.00 enrollment fee. Go to Promise Indiana and click on the 529 enrollment Tab. Deadline is March 15. 3rd graders MUST be signed up in order to be eligible for the Champion period in April.
- Randolph County Youth Worker Cafe: Adverse Childhood Experiences, April 9th Click Here
- Randolph Southern eLearning Info:eLearning_Day_Parent_letter.pdf , eLearning_Day_FAQ.pdf, Google Classroom Help
- School Bus Safety Announcement. Click Here
- ATTENTION: Free and Reduced Lunch Information and Applications are now available. folder Review and download all instructions/applications
- Support Public Education and Randolph Southern Schools...Buy a "Committed To Education" license plate when you renew your registration.
- School Board Meetings are held the second Monday of each month at 7:30pm in the Superintendent's Office Boardroom.
Welcome to the Randolph Southern School Corporation website. We hope you will take a few minutes and browse through our website. We feel you will find it very informative.
Randolph Southern School Corporation consists of Randolph Southern Elementary (K-6) and Randolph Southern Jr./Sr. High School (7-12). RSSC offers a wide variety of academics, extra-curricular activities, athletics, and curricular programs to meet the varied interests and abilities of our students. Over the years, we have developed strong traditions in many different programs. We are very proud of our school corporation. Our goal is to provide an excellent education so all of our students will be lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
Randolph Southern School Corporation has implemented 1:1 in grades K-12. Chromebooks, tablets, digital curriculum, the Internet as well as STEM opportunites have opened the door to a vast world of new experiences, cultures, and unlimited resources.
With just a few key strokes or click of a mouse, students can now reach across the globe and communicate with other students. Within just a few seconds, students are able to gather information and apply it to new applications. Educational experiences that were only able to be read about or seen in pictures from a traditional textbooks can now be applied in a virtual world.
It is the goal of Randolph Southern School Corporation to continue expanding technology opportunities that align with the Indiana College and Career Readiness Standards and prepare students for the 21st Century.
Please feel free to contact me or the appropriate building principal if you would like more information about our school corporation. Go Rebels!!
Our school board meets every second Monday at 7:30 pm in the Superintendent's Office Boardroom.
Superintendent of Schools